Additional NamesAPRIL (ED2)
Additional NamesAPRIL Antibody:
User NoteOptimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
Molecular Weight27 kDa
DisclaimerThis product is for research use only.
FormulationPhysical State: Liquid
Concentration: 1 mg/mL
Clonality/CloneThis is a polyclonal APRIL Antibody.
PurificationAPRIL Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
HostAPRIL antibody was raised in rabbit.
Please use anti-rabbit secondary antibodies.
ImmunogenAPRIL antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids within a extracellular domain of human APRIL.
ApplicationAPRIL antibody can be used for detection of APRIL by Western blot at 1 - 4 μg/mL. A 27 kDa band was detected. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
BufferAPRIL Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
Blocking PeptideCat. No. 2415P - APRIL (ED2) Peptide
StorageAPRIL antibody can be stored at 4˚C for three months and -20˚C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- Cat. No. 1312 - Human Prostate Tissue Lysate]
Protein GI Number4507599
Protein Accession NumberNP_003799
- Hahne M, Kataoka T, Schroter M, et al. APRIL, a new ligand of the tumor necrosis factor family, stimulates tumor cell growth. J Exp Med. 1998;188(6):1185-90.
- Shu HB, Hu WH, Johnson H. TALL-1 is a novel member of the TNF family that is down-regulated by mitogens. J Leukoc Biol. 1999;65(5):680-3.
- Kelly K, Manos E, Jensen G, et al. APRIL/TRDL-1, a tumor necrosis factor-like ligand, stimulates cell death. Cancer Res. 2000;60(4):1021-7.
- Yu G, Boone T, Delaney J, et al. APRIL and TALL-I and receptors BCMA and TACI: system for regulating humoral immunity. Nat Immunol. 2000;1(3):252-6. ]